Articles related to topic of 2019 WCA Fall Conference
Click on the links below for PDF of the articles:
- F) Journal Articles 25 the-silent-injustices-against-men-in-maximum-security-prison-and-theneed-for-forgiveness-therapy-two-case-studies- of Professional Chaplains
- F) Journal Articles 15 Proposing-forgiveness-therapy-for-those-in-prison-an-intervention-strategy-forreducing-anger-and-promoting-psychological-health(1)
Websites of Interest
- Association of Professional Chaplains is a national certifying agency for chaplains recognized by the federal government’s CMS.
- Association for Clinical Pastoral Education is a national certifying agency for clinical supervisors who train chaplains. It is also recognized by the federal government’s CMS.
- Center to Advance Palliative Care has educational and other information about all aspects of palliative care including resources for chaplains.
- Healthcare Chaplaincy provides for the training of chaplains and also research into chaplaincy related topics.
- Project Interfaith provides information on interfaith issues including a calendar of holy days for many of the world’s religions.
- Resources for Persons in the Military: Resources for from the U.S. Army’s Office of the Chief of Chaplains. It includes information for chaplains and parish clergy.
- National Association of Catholic Chaplains is a national certifying agency for Roman Catholic chaplains and is recognized by the federal government’s CMS.
- National Association of Jewish Chaplains is a national certifying agency for Jewish chaplains and is recognized by the federal government’s CMS.
- Society for Spirituality, Theology & Health is an outreach of Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.